VULTR is welcoming web writers and authors to share knowledge with our community. We carefully review each submitted article. If your article is published, you will receive $50.00! This can be paid as VULTR account credit or direct to your PayPal!
You may submit as many articles as you would like.
The form below can be used to write and preview your article. Once you are satisfied with the formatted article, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.
Your article should include clear and concise instructions. If you are unsure, please see other articles in Vultr Docs.
We require that:
- No advertising any paid services.
- No mentioning of other providers offering similar services to VULTR.
- Outside URLs are used at minimally as possible.
- Articles are submitted in the English language with proper spelling and grammar.
- Content that you submit is original, it must not be published on other websites, other communities, or other knowledge archives.
In addition, please understand:
- Topics are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. In most cases, we do not publish two articles on the same topic.
- Users reading your articles are primarily interested in server administration.
- Your instructions should work on a new virtual server. Readers will be testing them step-by-step.
- VULTR team members may make slight changes to your article over time to improve readability.
At the current time, we are not publishing content on any of the following topics:
- How to bypass or “crack” licensing systems of applications.
- Peer-to-peer sharing guides, for programs such as Bit Torrent, etc.
- Anonymous surfing guides, for programs such as Tor, Shadowsocks, etc.
- LAMP stacks or LEMP stacks for any platform.
The title should be a short description of what your article is about.
An example of one would be: “Setup MySQL on CentOS 6 x64” or “Run your own Teamspeak Server”.
Read more at: vultr.com